Exhibition stand builders in Milan
Experienced exhibition stand builder in Milan, Italy, for your international trade show. We build memorable and reliable stands and help to attract everyone’s attention. We are an exhibition management agency. Furthermore, we provide the following services:
- Exhibition project management;
- Exhibition booth design;
- Production of complex stands;
- Typography to create realistic exhibition graphics;
- Neat crews for the installation of exhibition stands;
- The best catering in Milan;
- Developing the concept for attracting visitors to the trade show display in Milan;
- Digital marketing to engage exhibition guests.
Every year, thousands of different exhibitions take place in Milan. The Fiera Milano exhibition center attracts many visitors from all over the world every year. A creative exhibition stand in Milan guarantees your marketing efforts will pay off. You can only attract the attention and surprise an established public by making your presence known loudly and unconventionally.
THE RIGHT CHOICE OF STAND SERVICES IN MILAN
Attract visitors to your exhibition stand by choosing the size of 30 sq.m.
After that, you should decide on the booth’s design and choose a reliable builder for the exhibition booth in Milan.
STAND CONSTRUCTION IN MILAN
Why we think choosing ESBAU as a stand supplier in Milan is a great choice:
- We do our business in Poland;
- We have been on the market for more than eight years;
- We provide exhibition consulting to companies all over the world;
- We have high customer ratings on Google Maps and Trustpilot;
- We speak six languages;
- We give pre-show consultations;
- We use modern and safe materials in the construction of structures;
- Everything from one source;
- We create a winning exhibition stand designs;
- We are a responsible stand contractor;
- We safely dispose of exhibition structures after the exhibition;
- We provide cleaning services;
- We provide additional services for your exhibition in Milan;
- We offer storage services for your exhibition structures in our warehouses.
If you have built a booth in Milan but plan to participate with it in other international exhibitions across Europe, we will take care of the storage of your booth.
In addition, we will deliver and install it at other exhibitions you plan to participate in. Thus, you save money and time on constructing new stands and can quickly prepare for participation in the following significant events for you, no matter what country or city they are in.
GET ALL SERVICES FROM ONE EXHIBITION AGENCY
SAFE PARTICIPATION IN THE INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION IN MILAN IN CONNECTION WITH COVID-19
Major international exhibitions in Italy are organized according to the standard of health and safety:
- All events are thoroughly cleaned before, during, and after the event. This ensures the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness;
- Continuous disinfection during any event. Special attention to the cleanliness of door handles, toilets, and food and beverage areas;
- Additional handwashing facilities and hand disinfection stations are provided at all events throughout the exhibit areas;
- All events use non-contact registration for participants, including the availability of online registration;
- A limited density of participants is maintained during all events under local regulations or other appropriate guidelines;
- Physical distance will be maintained through the use of floor markings in the exhibition center and appropriate signage;
- All participants use personal protective equipment;
- All activities are conducted by the recommendations of the appropriate health authorities for verifying participants, including checking the temperature of everyone at the entrance using a heat scan or other verification processes.
Exhibition organizers adhere to the official recommendations of the government and local authorities.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITIONS IN MILAN, ITALY, DURING COVID-19
To avoid becoming subject to quarantine restrictions, which require you to remain self-isolated for five days after you arrive in Milan, follow the following rules.
- You must have completed an entire course of vaccinations. The vaccination is confirmed by an EU COVID digital certificate or another Italian or English document certifying that you have been vaccinated with a vaccine authorized in the European Union.
- You have recovered from Covid, and no more than six months have passed since then. In this case, you must present a document proving your illness in Italian or English, for example, the European digital COVID certificate.
- Have submitted a negative result for the COVID-19 test, certified by a European COVID digital certificate or other document in Italian or English. The test must be conducted 48 hours before crossing the border.
- Vaccinated visitors and exhibitors are exempt from quarantine.
- Fairs, congresses, and conferences can be held with a limit of 1 person per 15 m².
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED WITH ESBAU – EXHIBITION STAND BUILDER IN MILAN
- You can contact us in any way that is convenient for you. We are always in touch. Use the messenger you’re used to, or write to us on Facebook. Start a chat with us on the website. You can also call us, but if you’re in a country with a different time zone, we may not answer your phone right away. If that’s the case, it’s probably late at night. If so, we will get back to you as soon as possible. We always respond quickly to our customers and partners.
- Please let us know in which exhibition in Milan you want to order display stand construction. And also if you need exhibition project management service.
- Please guide us on the type and size of your trade show booth.
This is quite sufficient for us to offer you an appropriate creative stand design and guide you on the cost of exhibition stand construction in Milan.