Exhibition stand builders in Tokyo
A proven exhibition stand contractor in Japan, Tokyo. Maverick’s experienced specialists will help you make your brand statement to the world. When exhibiting as an exhibitor at an international exhibition in Tokyo, you need to choose the right decoration for your exhibition booth to stand out from your competitors and attract the attention of visitors.
Maverick provides services that will help you achieve your marketing goals:
- exhibition project management;
- exhibition stand design;
- architecture and drafting;
- turnkey stand production;
- printing services;
- stand construction and dismantling;
- catering, which your guests will definitely like;
- stand cleaning service;
- event concierge services;
- rental Furniture and AV equipment;
- marketing tools to attract visitors to the trade show in Japan;
Tokyo Big Sight is the largest International Exhibition Center in Japan, where leaders from various sectors of the world market gather. In this way, they find new customers, partners, and successfully use this strategy year after year.
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR CITIES IN JAPAN
BOOTH CONSTRUCTION SERVICES IN TOKYO
Reasons to choose Maverick to create a unique design and build a booth in Japan:
- more than 8 years of experience in the exhibition business;
- provide exhibition consulting worldwide;
- our clients’ feedback on Google Maps and Trustpilot speaks for itself;
- our specialists speak 6 languages;
- we have an exhibition consultation where all your questions will be answered;
- our headquarters are in Germany;
- everything from one source;
- project management at all stages of cooperation;
- we create a winning exhibition stand design;
- timely and quality exhibition stand construction;
- we provide additional services for your expo in Tokyo;
- we build exhibition stands in Japan of any complexity;
- trade show display warehousing and storage.
GET ALL SERVICES FROM ONE EXHIBITION AGENCY
CONDITIONS FOR BUILDING BOOTHS IN TOKYO DURING COVID-19
Planning to attend an international exhibition in Tokyo during the COVID-19 pandemic? Be sure to familiarize yourself with the restrictions imposed on travelers to Japan.
- When entering Japan, you must have your vaccination certificate or PCR test done no later than 72 hours before arriving in Tokyo. (Requirements for the contents of the PCR test certificate)
- As of March 01, 2022 new quarantine regulations are in effect in Japan: all foreigners arriving in Japan must observe quarantine measures for 7 days after arrival at a specially prepared facility. If the result of the test taken on the 3rd day of stay in the facility is negative, the quarantine will be canceled. The stay at the facility, as well as testing for coronavirus infection, is at the expense of the Japanese government.
- Citizens vaccinated with the 3 components of Pfizer, Moderna, or AstraZeneca vaccine and who have a certificate of vaccination issued in the countries on the list can go directly to their place of residence for quarantine. (Attention, the vaccination certificate does not exempt from quarantine!)
HAVE A LOOK AT THE BOOTHS WE HAVE BUILT IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH MAVERICK – EXHIBITION STAND CONTRACTOR IN JAPAN
- Regardless of your location, you can always contact us. Use messengers, email, and a phone calls. If you don’t get a quick response, we may be in different time zones and we will definitely get back to you;
- Tell us which exhibition in Tokyo you would like to book an exhibition construction and if you need exhibition project management;
- Please advise us about the type, size, and availability of the exhibition booth design (if not, our designers will draw an exhibition booth design for your budget).