Exhibition stand builder for your trade show in Madrid
ESBAU is a reliable exhibition stand builder in Madrid. We produce customized turnkey solutions for your business at an international exhibition. The most impressive exhibition stands in Madrid are built by our team. As an international supplier of exhibition stands, we offer the following:
- Exhibition project management;
- The best stand design;
- Production of custom exhibition stands;
- Production of modular exhibition stands;
- Implementation of double-decker exhibition stands;
- Construction of a country pavilion for road shows;
- Realistic exhibition graphics for the booth;
- Booth assembly and disassembly;
- Professional catering in Madrid;
- Exhibition marketing services;
- Digital marketing.
ESBAU has been working in exhibition shows with turn-key exhibition stands since 2013, so we guarantee the best solutions for your participation in international exhibitions in Madrid as an exhibitor.
Feria de Madrid is the most famous exhibition center in Madrid. Participation in international fairs on this scale opens the door to successful global trade all over Europe and the world.
TURN-KEY SOLUTIONS FOR EXPO IN MADRID, SPAIN
- Our company is registered in Poland;
- We are well-versed with all the statutory guidelines for exhibiting in Europe;
- We have been in business since 2013;
- We provide exhibition consulting services all over the world;
- We have high ratings from our clients on Google Maps and Trustpilot;
- Speak six languages;
- Provide you with comprehensive consulting;
- We use environmentally friendly materials;
- Everything from one source;
- We make exhibition furniture to order;
- We create a customized range of exhibition stands for Madrid trade fairs;
- Modern booth display manufacturing technology;
- Timely and qualitatively provide exhibition stand construction;
- We deal with the safe disposal of exhibition constructions after the exhibition;
- We provide cleaning services;
- Provide the necessary additional services;
- We provide storage services for your exhibition structures in our warehouses.
GET ALL SERVICES FROM ONE EXHIBITION AGENCY
SAFE PARTICIPATION IN THE INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION IN MADRID IN CONNECTION WITH COVID-19
Major international exhibitions in Spain are organized according to the standard of health and safety:
- All events are spotless before, during, and after the event. This ensures the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness;
- Continuous disinfection during any event. Special attention to the cleanliness of door handles, toilets, and food and beverage areas;
- Additional handwashing facilities and hand disinfection stations are provided at all events throughout the exhibit areas;
- All events use non-contact registration for participants, including the availability of online registration;
- A limited density of participants is maintained during all events under local regulations or other appropriate guidelines;
- Physical distancing will be maintained through the use of floor markings on the fairgrounds and proper signage;
- All participants use personal protective equipment;
- All activities are conducted under the recommendations of the proper health authorities for verification of participants, including checking the temperature of all on-entry heat scans or other verification processes.
Exhibition organizers adhere to the official recommendations of the government and local authorities.
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR CITIES IN SPAIN
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITIONS IN MADRID, SPAIN, DURING COVID-19
Information to participate in international exhibitions in Madrid:
- a valid Schengen visa is not sufficient to enter Spain;
- all travelers entering Spain must have a negative test result or a certificate of vaccination;
- entry from high-risk areas is only possible after digital registration;
- vaccinated visitors and exhibitors are exempt from quarantine;
- vaccines recognized in Spain: Comirnaty (BioNTech and Pfizer), Spikevax (Moderna), Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca), COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen;
- unvaccinated fair participants from high-risk areas must perform a PCR test every 72 hours.
LOOK AT EXHIBITION STANDS WE’VE DONE ALL OVER THE WORLD today
World Glaucoma Congress 2023
21m2 | Rome | Italy
150m2 | Nürnberg | Germany
120m2 and 30m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
45m2 | Hamburg | Germany
48m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
77m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
60m2 | Düsseldorf | Germany
World Glaucoma Congress 2023 | 21m2 | Rome | Italy
SPS 2022 | 150m2 | Nürnberg | Germany
Ambiente 2023 | 120m2 and 30m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
Internorga 2023 | 45m2 | Hamburg | Germany
Buchmesse 2022 | 48m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
Automechanika 2022 | 77m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
Interpack 2023 | 60m2 | Düsseldorf | Germany
PLAN YOUR EXHIBITION WITH ESBAU – EXHIBITION STAND SUPPLIER IN MADRID
- You can contact us in any way that is convenient for you. We are always in touch. Use the messenger you’re used to, or write to us on Facebook. Start a chat with us on the website. You can also call us, but if you’re in a country with a different time zone, we may not answer your phone right away. If that’s the case, it’s probably late at night. If so, we will get back to you as soon as possible. We always respond quickly to our customers and partners.
- Please let us know at which exhibition in Madrid you would like to book an exhibition stand construction. And if you need an exhibition project management service.
- Please guide us on the type and size of your trade show booth.
This is enough for us to offer you creative stand design and guide you on the cost of an exhibition stand builder in Madrid.