Exhibition stand builders in Osaka
A trusted exhibition stand contractor in Osaka, Japan. The ESBAU team can help you get your brand’s message across the world right, ready to use their years of experience for your brand. When exhibiting as an exhibitor at an international exhibition in Osaka, you need to get the right look for your exhibition booth to stand out from the competition and attract visitors’ attention, increasing your chances of winning new clients.
ESBAU provides services that will help you achieve your marketing goals:
- Expo project management;
- Exhibition stand design;
- Architecture and drafting;
- Turnkey booth production;
- Printing services;
- Stand construction and dismantling;
- Catering, which your guests will definitely like;
- Stand cleaning service;
- Event concierge services;
- Rental Furniture and AV types of equipment;
- Event marketing tools to attract visitors to the trade show in Osaka;
INTEX Osaka is the largest International Exhibition Center in Osaka. More than 72,000 m2 of exhibition space makes it possible to organize events on a global scale, gathering international market leaders under one roof. This allows them to find new customers, partners and use this strategy year after year.
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR CITIES IN JAPAN
BOOTH CONSTRUCTION SERVICES IN OSAKA
Why choose ESBAU to create a unique design and build an exhibition booth in Osaka:
- Eight years of experience in the exhibition business;
- We provide exhibition consulting for clients from all over the world;
- Our customers’ feedback on Google Maps and Trustpilot speaks for itself;
- Our specialists communicate in 6 languages;
- We have a consultation where they will answer all your questions;
- Our head office is in Poland;
- Everything from one source;
- Project management at all stages of cooperation;
- Exhibition stand design that wins prizes at trade fairs;
- We provide timely and high-quality exhibition stand construction;
- We provide additional services for your exhibition in Osaka;
- We build exhibition stands in Japan of any complexity, both modular and two-story stands;
- Trade show display warehousing and storage.
GET ALL SERVICES FROM ONE EXHIBITION AGENCY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BUILDING EXHIBIT BOOTHS IN OSAKA DURING COVID-19
Are you planning to attend an international exhibition in Osaka during the COVID-19 pandemic? Be sure to check the restrictions that are in place in Japan for foreigners.
- When entering Japan, you must have your vaccination certificate or PCR test done no later than 72 hours before arriving in Osaka.
- As of March 01, 2022, new quarantine regulations are in effect in Japan: all foreigners arriving in Japan must observe quarantine measures for seven days after arrival at a specially prepared facility. If the test result is negative on the 3rd day of stay in the facility, the quarantine will be canceled. The stay at the facility and testing for coronavirus infection are at the expense of the Japanese government.
- Citizens vaccinated with the three components of the Pfizer, Moderna, or AstraZeneca vaccine and with a certificate of vaccination issued in the countries on the list can go directly to their residences for quarantine. (Attention, the vaccination certificate does not exempt from quarantine!)
LOOK AT EXHIBITION STANDS WE’VE DONE ALL OVER THE WORLD today
World Glaucoma Congress 2023
21m2 | Rome | Italy
150m2 | Nürnberg | Germany
120m2 and 30m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
45m2 | Hamburg | Germany
48m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
77m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
60m2 | Düsseldorf | Germany
World Glaucoma Congress 2023 | 21m2 | Rome | Italy
SPS 2022 | 150m2 | Nürnberg | Germany
Ambiente 2023 | 120m2 and 30m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
Internorga 2023 | 45m2 | Hamburg | Germany
Buchmesse 2022 | 48m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
Automechanika 2022 | 77m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
Interpack 2023 | 60m2 | Düsseldorf | Germany
HOW TO START WORKING WITH ESBAU – EXHIBITION STAND SUPPLIER IN JAPAN
- No matter where you are, you can always contact us. Use messengers, email, and phone calls. If you don’t get a quick response, we may be in different time zones, and we will get back to you;
- Tell us which Osaka exhibition you would like to book an exhibition construction and if you need exhibition project management;
- Advise us about the design structure’s type, size, and availability (If you don’t have a design ready, don’t worry; our designers will draw an exhibition booth design for your budget).