Exhibition stand builders in Osaka
A trusted exhibition stand contractor in Osaka, Japan. The Maverick team can help you get your brand’s message across the world right, ready to put their years of experience to good use for your brand. When exhibiting as an exhibitor at an international exhibition in Osaka, you need to get the right look for your exhibition booth so you can stand out from the competition and attract the attention of visitors, increasing your chances of winning new clients.
Maverick provides services that will help you achieve your marketing goals:
- expo project management;
- exhibition stand design;
- architecture and drafting;
- turnkey stand production;
- printing services;
- stand construction and dismantling;
- catering, which your guests will definitely like;
- stand cleaning service;
- event concierge services;
- rental Furniture and AV types of equipment;
- Event marketing tools to attract visitors to the trade show in Osaka;
INTEX Osaka is the largest International Exhibition Center in Osaka. More than 72,000 m2 of exhibition space makes it possible to organize events on a global scale, gathering international market leaders under one roof. This allows them to find new customers, partners and successfully use this strategy year after year.
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR CITIES IN JAPAN
BOOTH CONSTRUCTION SERVICES IN OSAKA
Why choose Maverick to create a unique design and build an exhibition booth in Osaka:
- 8 years of experience in the exhibition business;
- We provide exhibition consulting for clients from all over the world;
- Our customers’ feedback on Google Maps and Trustpilot speaks for itself;
- Our specialists communicate in 6 languages;
- We have a consultation where they will answer all your questions;
- Our head office is in Germany;
- Everything from one source;
- Project management at all stages of cooperation;
- Exhibition stand design that wins prizes at trade fairs;
- We provide timely and high-quality exhibition stand construction;
- We provide additional services for your exhibition in Osaka;
- We build exhibition stands in Japan of any complexity, both modular and two-story stands;
- Trade show display warehousing and storage.
GET ALL SERVICES FROM ONE EXHIBITION AGENCY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BUILDING EXHIBIT BOOTHS IN OSAKA DURING COVID-19
Are you planning to attend an international exhibition in Osaka during the COVID-19 pandemic? Be sure to check the restrictions that are in place in Japan for foreigners.
- When entering Japan, you must have your vaccination certificate or PCR test done no later than 72 hours before arriving in Osaka. (Requirements for the contents of the PCR test certificate)
- As of March 01, 2022 new quarantine regulations are in effect in Japan: all foreigners arriving in Japan must observe quarantine measures for 7 days after arrival at a specially prepared facility. If the result of the test taken on the 3rd day of stay in the facility is negative, the quarantine will be canceled. The stay at the facility, as well as testing for coronavirus infection, is at the expense of the Japanese government.
- Citizens vaccinated with the 3 components of Pfizer, Moderna, or AstraZeneca vaccine and who have a certificate of vaccination issued in the countries on the list can go directly to their place of residence for quarantine. (Attention, the vaccination certificate does not exempt from quarantine!)
HAVE A LOOK AT THE BOOTHS WE HAVE BUILT IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
HOW TO START WORKING WITH MAVERICK – EXHIBITION STAND SUPPLIER IN JAPAN
- No matter where you are, you can always contact us. Use messengers, email and a phone call. If you don’t get a quick response, we may be in different time zones and we will definitely get back to you;
- Tell us which Osaka exhibition you would like to book an exhibition construction and if you need exhibition project management;
- Advise us about the type, size, and availability of the design structure (If you don’t have a design ready, don’t worry, our designers will draw an exhibition booth design for your budget).