Exhibition stand builders in Milan
Exhibition stand building experience for your international trade show in Milan, Italy. We build memorable and reliable stands and help to attract everyone’s attention. We are an exhibition management agency. We provide the following services:
- exhibition project management;
- exhibition booth design;
- production of complex stands;
- typography to create realistic exhibition graphics;
- neat crews for installation of exhibition stands;
- the best catering in Milan;
- developing the concept for attracting visitors to the trade show display in Milan;
- digital marketing to engage exhibition guests.
Every year thousands of different exhibitions take place in Milan. The Fiera Milano exhibition center itself attracts a huge number of visitors from all over the world every year. A creative exhibition stand in Milan is a guarantee that your marketing efforts will pay off. You can only attract the attention and surprise an established public by making your presence known loudly and unconventionally.
THE RIGHT CHOICE OF STAND SERVICES IN MILAN
Attract visitors to your exhibition stand by choosing the optimal size from 30 sq.m.
After that, you should decide on the design of the booth and choose a reliable builder of the exhibition booth in Milan.
STAND CONSTRUCTION IN MILAN
Why we think choosing Maverick as a stand supplier in Milan is a great choice:
- we do our business in Germany;
- we have been on the market for more than 8 years;
- we provide exhibition consulting to companies all over the world;
- we have high customer ratings on Google Maps and Trustpilot;
- we speak six languages;
- we give pre-show consultations;
- we use modern and safe materials in the construction of structures;
- everything from one source;
- we create winning exhibition stand designs;
- we are a responsible stand contractor;
- we safely dispose of exhibition structures after the exhibition;
- we provide cleaning services;
- we provide additional services for your exhibition in Milan;
- We provide storage services for your exhibition structures in our warehouses.
If you have built a booth in Milan, but plan to participate with it in other international exhibitions across Europe, we will take care of the storage of your booth.
In addition, we will deliver and install it at other exhibitions you plan to participate in. Thus, you save money and time on the construction of new stands and can quickly prepare for participation in the next, important events for you, no matter what country or city they are in.
GET ALL SERVICES FROM ONE EXHIBITION AGENCY
SAFE PARTICIPATION IN THE INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION IN MILAN IN CONNECTION WITH COVID-19
Major international exhibitions in Italy are organized according to the standard of health and safety:
- All events are thoroughly cleaned before, during and after the event. This ensures the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness;
- Continuous disinfection during any event, special attention to the cleanliness of door handles, toilets and food and beverage areas;
- Additional handwashing facilities and hand disinfection stations are provided at all events throughout the exhibit areas;
- All events use non-contact registration for participants, including the availability of online registration;
- A limited density of participants is maintained during all events in accordance with local regulations or other appropriate guidelines;
- Physical distance will be maintained through the use of floor markings in the exhibition center and appropriate signage;
- All participants use personal protective equipment;
- All activities are conducted in accordance with the recommendations of the appropriate health authorities for verification of participants. Including checking the temperature of everyone at the entrance using a heat scan or other verification processes.
All exhibition organizers adhere to the official recommendations of the government and local authorities.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITIONS IN MILAN, ITALY DURING COVID-19
In order to avoid becoming subject to quarantine restrictions, which require you to remain self-isolated for 5 days after you arrive in Milan, follow the following rules
- you must have completed a full course of vaccinations. The vaccination is confirmed by an EU COVID digital certificate or other document in Italian or English that certifies that you have been vaccinated with a vaccine authorised in the European Union.
- you have recovered from Covid and no more than 6 months have passed since then. In this case you must present a document proving your illness in Italian or English, for example the European digital COVID certificate.
- have submitted a negative result for the COVID-19 test, certified by a European COVID digital certificate or other document in Italian or English. The test must be carried out no earlier than 48 hours before crossing the border.
- Vaccinated visitors and exhibitors are exempt from quarantine.
- Fairs, congresses and conferences can be held with a limit of 1 person per 15 m2.
Conditions for safe travel;
Vaccines authorized in Italy.
HAVE A LOOK AT THE BOOTHS WE HAVE BUILT IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED WITH MAVERICK – EXHIBITION STAND BUILDER IN MILAN
- You can contact us in any way that is convenient for you. We are always in touch. Use the messenger you’re used to, or write to us on Facebook. Start a chat with us on the website. You can also call us, but if you’re in a country with a different time zone, we may not answer your phone right away. If that’s the case, it’s probably late at night. If this is the case, we will definitely get back to you as soon as possible. We always respond quickly to our customers and partners.
- Let us know in which exhibition in Milan you want to order exhibition stand construction. And also if you need exhibition project management service.
- Please guide us on the type and size of your trade show booth.
This is quite sufficient for us to offer you appropriate creative stand design and guide you on the cost of exhibition stand construction in Milan.