Exhibition stand builder and designer for your trade show in Nice, France
Exclusive design and construction of your exhibition stand in Nice. We produce customized turnkey solutions for your business at EXPO. As an international supplier of exhibition stands, we provide the following services for our clients:
- bespoke exhibition project management;
- creative design of exhibition stands;
- production of Custom Exhibition Stands;
- production of Modular Exhibition Stands;
- implementation of Double Decker Exhibition Stands;
- construction of Country Pavilion for road shows;
- printers to create the most realistic exhibition graphics;
- booth erection and dismantling;
- the best catering in Niza;
- exhibition marketing services;
- digital marketing.
Maverick has been involved in exhibition shows with turn-key exhibition stands since 2011, so we guarantee the best solutions for your participation in international exhibitions in Nice as an exhibitor.
Palais des Congrès et des Expositions Nice Acropolis is the most famous exhibition center in Nice. Participation in international fairs on this scale opens the door to successful international trade throughout Europe and the world.
TURN-KEY SOLUTIONS FOR EXPO IN NICE, FRANCE
- we run our business in Germany;
- we are well-versed with all the statutory guidelines of exhibiting in Europe;
- we have been in business since 2011;
- we provide exhibition consulting services all over the world;
- we have high ratings from our clients on Google Maps und Trustpilot;
- speak six languages;
- provide you with comprehensive exhibition consultancy;
- the most modern manufacturing;
- everything from one source;
- we manufacture custom-made furniture for exhibitions;
- We create a customized range of exhibition stands Nice, France;
- modern stand manufacturing technology;
- timely and qualitatively provide exhibition stand construction;
- we are engaged in safe disposal of exhibition constructions after the exhibition;
- we provide cleaning services;
- we provide necessary additional services;
- We provide storage services for your exhibition structures in our warehouses.
GET ALL SERVICES FROM ONE EXHIBITION AGENCY
SAFE PARTICIPATION IN THE INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION IN NICE IN CONNECTION WITH COVID-19
Major international exhibitions in France are organized according to the standard of health and safety:
- All events are thoroughly cleaned before, during and after the event. This ensures the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness;
- Continuous disinfection during any event, special attention to the cleanliness of door handles, toilets and food and beverage areas;
- Additional handwashing facilities and hand disinfection stations are provided at all events throughout the fairgrounds;
- All events use non-contact registration for participants, including the availability of online registration;
- A limited density of participants is maintained at all events in accordance with local regulations or other appropriate guidelines;
- Physical distancing will be maintained through the use of floor markings on the fairgrounds and appropriate signage;
- All participants use personal protective equipment;
- All activities are conducted in accordance with the recommendations of the appropriate health authorities for verification of participants. Including checking the temperature of everyone at the entrance using a heat scan or other verification processes.
All exhibition organizers adhere to the official recommendations of the government and local authorities.
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR CITIES IN FRANCE
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITIONS IN NICE, FRANCE, DURING COVID-19
Information to participate in international exhibitions in Nice:
- All travelers entering France must have a negative test result or a certificate of vaccination.
- Entry from high-risk areas is only possible after digital registration.
- Vaccinated visitors and exhibitors are exempt from quarantine.
- Vaccines recognized in France are Pfizer (Comirnaty), Moderna, AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) or AstraZeneca (Covishield).
- Unvaccinated fair participants from high-risk areas must have a PCR test every 72 hours.
- Upon arrival in France, you may be randomly tested, and if you are unvaccinated and come from the Orange Zone, you should self-isolate for 7 days.
HAVE A LOOK AT THE BOOTHS WE HAVE BUILT IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
PLAN YOUR EXHIBITION WITH MAVERICK GMBH – EXHIBITION STAND CONSTRUCTION IN NICE, FRANCE
- You can contact us in any way that is convenient for you. We are always in touch. Use the messenger you’re used to, or write to us on Facebook. Start a chat with us on the website. You can also call us, but if you’re in a country with a different time zone, we may not answer your phone right away. If that’s the case, it’s probably late at night. If this is the case, we will definitely get back to you as soon as possible. We always respond quickly to our customers and partners.
- Let us know at which Nice exhibition you would like to book an exhibition stand construction. And if you need an exhibition project management service.
- Please guide us on the type and size of your trade show booth.
This is enough for us to offer you creative stand design and guide you on the cost of an exhibition stand construction in Nice, France.