Exhibition stand builder for your trade show in Strasbourg, France
Exclusive design and construction of your exhibition stand in Strasbourg. We produce customized turnkey solutions for your business at EXPO. As an international supplier of display stands, we provide services for our customers:
- bespoke exhibition project management;
- creative design of exhibition stands;
- production of Custom Exhibition Stands;
- production of Modular Exhibition Stands;
- implementation of Double Decker Exhibition Stands;
- construction of Country Pavilion for road shows;
- printers to create the most realistic exhibition graphics;
- booth erection and dismantling;
- the best catering in Strasbourg;
- exhibition marketing services;
- digital marketing for your event.
Maverick GmbH has been engaged in exhibition shows with turn-key exhibition stands since 2013. We guarantee the best solutions for your participation in international exhibitions in Strasbourg as an exhibitor.
The Strasbourg Exhibition Centre and Palais de la Musique et des Congres are Strasbourg’s most famous exhibition centers. Participation in international trade fairs on this scale opens the door to successful global trade worldwide.
TURNKEY SOLUTIONS FOR THE EXPO IN STRASBOURG, FRANCE
- We do our business in Germany;
- We are well-versed with all the statutory guidelines for exhibiting in Europe;
- We have been in business since 2013;
- We provide exhibition consulting services all over the world;
- We have high ratings from our clients on Google Maps and Trustpilot;
- Speak six languages;
- Provide you with comprehensive exhibition consultancy;
- The most modern manufacturing;
- Everything from one source;
- We manufacture custom-made furniture for exhibitions;
- We create a customized range of display stands in Strasbourg, France;
- Modern stand manufacturing technology;
- Timely and qualitatively provide exhibition stand construction;
- We are engaged in the safe disposal of exhibition constructions after the exhibition;
- We offer cleaning services;
- We provide necessary additional services;
- We provide storage services for your exhibition structures in our warehouses.
GET ALL SERVICES FROM ONE EXHIBITION AGENCY
SAFE PARTICIPATION IN THE INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION IN STRASBOURG IN CONNECTION WITH COVID-19
Major international exhibitions in France are organized according to the standard of health and safety:
- All events are thoroughly cleaned before, during, and after the event. This ensures the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness;
- Continuous disinfection during any event. Special attention to the cleanliness of door handles, toilets, and food and beverage areas;
- Additional handwashing facilities and hand disinfection stations are provided at all events throughout the fairgrounds;
- All events use non-contact registration for participants, including the availability of online registration;
- A limited density of participants is maintained at all events by local regulations or other appropriate guidelines;
- Physical distancing will be maintained through the use of floor markings on the fairgrounds and appropriate signage;
- All participants use personal protective equipment;
- All activities are conducted following the recommendations of the appropriate health authorities for verifying participants, including checking the temperature of everyone at the entrance using a heat scan or other verification processes.
All exhibition organizers adhere to the official recommendations of the government and local authorities.
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR CITIES IN FRANCE
SANITARY CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITIONS IN STRASBOURG
Information to participate in international exhibitions in Strasbourg:
- All travelers entering France must have a negative test result or a vaccination certificate.
- Entry from high-risk areas is only possible after digital registration.
- Vaccinated visitors and exhibitors are exempt from quarantine.
- Vaccines recognized in France are Pfizer (Comirnaty), Moderna, AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Johnson & Johnson (Janssen), and AstraZeneca (Covishield).
- Unvaccinated fair participants from high-risk areas must have a PCR test every 72 hours.
- Upon arrival in France, you may be randomly tested, and if you are unvaccinated and come from the Orange Zone, you should self-isolate for seven days.
HAVE A LOOK AT THE BOOTHS WE HAVE BUILT IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
PARTICIPATION IN THE INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION IN STRASBOURG
- You can contact us in any way that is convenient for you. We are always in touch. Use the messenger you’re used to or write to us on Facebook. Start a chat with us on the website. You can also call us, but if you’re in a country with a different time zone, we may not answer your phone right away. If that’s the case, it’s probably late at night. If so, we will get back to you as soon as possible. We always respond quickly to our customers and partners.
- Let us know at which Strasbourg exhibition you would like to book an exhibition stand construction. And if you need an exhibition project management service.
- Please guide us on the type and size of your trade show booth.
This is enough for us to offer you a creative stand design and guide you on the construction cost of an exhibition stand in Strasbourg.