Exhibition stand builder in Montpellier
Exclusive design and construction of your exhibition stand in Montpellier. We produce customized turnkey solutions for your business at EXPO. As an international supplier of exhibition stands, we provide services for our customers:
- Bespoke exhibition project management;
- Creative design of exhibition stands;
- Production of Custom Exhibition Stands;
- Production of Modular Exhibition Stands;
- Implementation of Double Decker Exhibition Stands;
- Construction of Country Pavilion for road shows;
- Printers to create the most realistic exhibition graphics;
- Booth erection and dismantling;
- The best catering in Montpellier;
- Exhibition marketing services;
- Digital marketing.
ESBAU has been engaged in exhibition shows with turn-key exhibition stands since 2013, so we guarantee the best solutions for your participation in international exhibitions in Montpellier as an exhibitor.
The Montpellier Exhibition Center is the most famous in Montpellier. Participation in international exhibitions of this scale opens the door to successful global trade all over Europe and the world.
TURN-KEY SOLUTIONS FOR EXPO IN MONTPELLIER, FRANCE
- We do our business in Poland;
- We are well-versed with all the statutory guidelines for exhibiting in Europe;
- We have been in business since 2011;
- We provide exhibition consulting services all over the world;
- We have high ratings from our clients on Google Maps and Trustpilot;
- Speak six languages;
- Provide you with comprehensive exhibition consultancy;
- The most modern manufacturing;
- Everything from one source;
- We produce customized furniture for exhibitions;
- We create a customized range of exhibition stands Montpellier, France;
- Modern booth manufacturing technology;
- Timely and qualitatively provide exhibition stand construction;
- We are engaged in the safe disposal of exhibition constructions after the exhibition;
- We provide cleaning services;
- We provide necessary additional services;
- We provide storage services for your exhibition structures in our warehouses.
Custom exhibition stands building in Montpellier Exhibition Centre France for Ob’Art Montpellier – international Exhibition of Design and Fashion.
GET ALL SERVICES FROM ONE EXHIBITION AGENCY
SAFE PARTICIPATION IN THE INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION IN MONTPELLIER IN CONNECTION WITH COVID-19
Major international exhibitions in France are organized according to the standard of health and safety:
- All events are spotless before, during, and after the event. This ensures the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness;
- Continuous disinfection during any event. Special attention to the cleanliness of door handles, toilets, and food and beverage areas;
- Additional handwashing facilities and hand disinfection stations are provided at all events throughout the fairgrounds;
- All events use non-contact registration for participants, including the availability of online registration;
- A limited density of participants is maintained at all events under local regulations or other appropriate guidelines;
- Physical distancing will be maintained through the use of floor markings on the fairgrounds and appropriate signage;
- All participants use personal protective equipment;
- All activities are conducted following the recommendations of the appropriate health authorities for the verification of participants, including checking the temperature of everyone at the entrance using a heat scan or other verification processes.
All exhibition organizers adhere to the official recommendations of the government and local authorities.
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR CITIES IN FRANCE
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITIONS IN MONTPELLIER, FRANCE, DURING COVID-19
Information to participate in international exhibitions in Montpellier:
- All travelers entering France must have a negative test result or a vaccination certificate.
- Entry from high-risk areas is only possible after digital registration.
- Vaccinated visitors and exhibitors are exempt from quarantine.
- Vaccines recognized in France are Pfizer (Comirnaty), Moderna, AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Johnson & Johnson (Janssen), and AstraZeneca (Covishield).
- Unvaccinated fair participants from high-risk areas must have a PCR test every 72 hours.
- Upon arrival in France, you may be randomly tested, and if you are unvaccinated and come from the Orange Zone, you should self-isolate for seven days.
LOOK AT EXHIBITION STANDS WE’VE DONE ALL OVER THE WORLD today
World Glaucoma Congress 2023
21m2 | Rome | Italy
150m2 | Nürnberg | Germany
120m2 and 30m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
45m2 | Hamburg | Germany
48m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
77m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
60m2 | Düsseldorf | Germany
World Glaucoma Congress 2023 | 21m2 | Rome | Italy
SPS 2022 | 150m2 | Nürnberg | Germany
Ambiente 2023 | 120m2 and 30m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
Internorga 2023 | 45m2 | Hamburg | Germany
Buchmesse 2022 | 48m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
Automechanika 2022 | 77m2 | Frankfurt | Germany
Interpack 2023 | 60m2 | Düsseldorf | Germany
PLAN YOUR EXHIBITION WITH ESBAU – EXHIBITION STAND CONSTRUCTION IN MONTPELLIER
- You can contact us in any way that is convenient for you. We are always in touch. Use the messenger you’re used to, or write to us on Facebook. Start a chat with us on the website. You can also call us, but if you’re in a country with a different time zone, we may not answer your phone right away. If that’s the case, it’s probably late at night. If so, we will get back to you as soon as possible. We always respond quickly to our customers and partners.
- Please let us know at which Montpellier exhibition you would like to book an exhibition stand construction. And if you need an exhibition project management service.
- Please guide us on the type and size of your trade show booth.
This is enough for us to offer you creative stand design and guide you on the cost of an exhibition stand construction in Montpellier.