Exhibition stand builders in Krakow
Exhibition stand building experience for your international trade show in Krakow, Poland. We build memorable and reliable stands and help to attract everyone’s attention. We are an exhibition management agency. We provide the following services:
- exhibition project management;
- exhibition booth design;
- production of complex stands;
- typography to create realistic exhibition graphics;
- neat crews for installation of exhibition stands;
- the best catering in Krakow;
- developing the concept for attracting visitors to the trade show display in Krakow;
- digital marketing to engage exhibition guests.
Every year thousands of different exhibitions take place in Krakow. EXPO Kraków annually attracts thousands of visitors from all over the world. A creative exhibition stand in Krakow is a guarantee that your marketing efforts will pay off. You can attract the attention and surprise the old public only by making a loud and unconventional statement.
THE RIGHT CHOICE OF STAND SERVICES IN KRAKOW
Attract visitors to your exhibition stand by choosing the optimal size from 30 sq.m.
After that, you should decide on the design of the booth and choose a reliable builder of the exhibition booth in Krakow.
STAND CONSTRUCTION IN KRAKOW
Why we think choosing Maverick as a stand supplier in Krakow is a great choice:
- we do our business in Germany;
- we have been on the market for more than 8 years;
- we provide exhibition consulting to companies all over the world;
- we have high customer ratings on Google Maps and Trustpilot;
- we speak six languages;
- we give pre-show consultations;
- we use modern and safe materials in the construction of structures;
- everything from one source;
- we create winning exhibition stand designs;
- we are a responsible stand contractor;
- we safely dispose of exhibition structures after the exhibition;
- we provide cleaning services;
- we provide additional services for your exhibition in Krakow;
- We provide storage services for your exhibition structures in our warehouses.
If you have built a booth in Krakow, but plan to participate with it in other international exhibitions across Europe, we will take care of the storage of your booth.
In addition, we will deliver and install it at other exhibitions you plan to participate in. Thus, you save money and time on the construction of new stands and can quickly prepare for participation in the next, important events for you, no matter what country or city they are in.
GET ALL SERVICES FROM ONE EXHIBITION AGENCY
WHERE WE CAN BUILD YOUR EXHIBITION STAND IN POLAND
SAFE PARTICIPATION IN THE INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION IN KRAKOW IN CONNECTION WITH COVID-19
Major international exhibitions in Poland are organized according to the standard of health and safety:
- All events are thoroughly cleaned before, during and after the event. This ensures the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness;
- Continuous disinfection during any event, special attention to the cleanliness of door handles, toilets and food and beverage areas;
- Additional handwashing facilities and hand disinfection stations are provided at all events throughout the exhibit areas;
- All events use non-contact registration for participants, including the availability of online registration;
- A limited density of participants is maintained during all events in accordance with local regulations or other appropriate guidelines;
- Physical distance will be maintained through the use of floor markings in the exhibition center and appropriate signage;
- All participants use personal protective equipment;
- All activities are conducted in accordance with the recommendations of the appropriate health authorities for verification of participants. Including checking the temperature of everyone at the entrance using a heat scan or other verification processes.
All exhibition organizers adhere to the official recommendations of the government and local authorities.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITIONS IN KRAKOW, POLAND DURING COVID-19
In order not to fall under quarantine restrictions, which oblige you to stay in self-isolation for 10 days after your arrival in Poland, observe the following rules:
- you must complete a full course of vaccinations. The completion of vaccination is confirmed by a digital EU COVID certificate or other document in Polish or English, which certifies the fact of vaccination with a vaccine authorized in the European Union.
- you have recovered from Covid and no more than 6 months have passed since then. In this case, you will have to submit a document in Polish or English, e.g. a European COVID certificate.
- have submitted a negative result for COVID-19 test, confirmed by a European COVID digital certificate or another document in Polish or English. The test must be performed no earlier than 48 hours before crossing the border.
- Vaccinated visitors and exhibitors are exempt from quarantine.
- Fairs, congresses and conferences can be held with a limit of 1 person per 15 m2.
List of other requirements for persons coming to Krakow from different countries.
List of authorizations and vaccine product names in third countries.
HAVE A LOOK AT THE BOOTHS WE HAVE BUILT IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED WITH MAVERICK – EXHIBITION STAND BUILDER IN KRAKOW
- You can contact us in any way that is convenient for you. We are always in touch. Use the messenger you’re used to, or write to us on Facebook. Start a chat with us on the website. You can also call us, but if you’re in a country with a different time zone, we may not answer your phone right away. If that’s the case, it’s probably late at night. If this is the case, we will definitely get back to you as soon as possible. We always respond quickly to our customers and partners.
- Let us know in which exhibition in Krakow you want to order exhibition stand construction. And also if you need exhibition project management service.
- Please guide us on the type and size of your trade show booth.
This is quite sufficient for us to offer you appropriate creative stand design and guide you on the cost of exhibition stand construction in Krakow.